Of course for us who have witnessed and even had to experiance the swedish judicinal system from the inside, this case is not absurd at all, just another like most others.
Sweden is after all the country in the world (after Lesotho), that harbours the largest amount of rapists in the world. But I have never heard of a crime called "sex by surprise". I wonder what that law says?
From the article on Newser.com:
First swedish blogger that I saw picked this up was Ann Marie Maukonen. It´s a good thing we have blogs in sweden for those who wants to read news.
The swedish gouvernment is now pondering a law that would make it illegal to have sex without a signed form of concent. That mean of course that it is the woman that needs to sign. So for us swedish guys and male guests to our country from Australia and ellsewhere. Here comes the solution if you are planning to have some consentual sex in our country, or if you just have plans to go out for a night on the town and want to be prepared. Make sure to protect yourselves. In sweden you will not only need a condom. You also will need the love contract. Otherwise you can easily end up behind behind bars. And just to clearify, not the kind that serves alcohol.
This is actually not a joke.
The love contract. Because you'd hate to catch a beef for something you know you didn´t do!
- The internal affairs division of the Swedish police found that the dossier on the Assange case was leaked to the media
- A WikiLeaks insider has challenged claims that co-founder Julian Assange is under threat of being dumped
- WikiLeaks sex scandal deepens as estranged son enters the fray
- WikiLeaks founder may get chop
- WikiLeaks founder rejects ‘baseless’ rape claims
- Chancellor to Hunt Down Leak of Assange Dossier
- 9/11 Anniversary Protest at the War Memorial | Sydney
- Vaccine Zombie video